In Fitness, Lifestyle, Travel Diaries

26.2 miles around Long Beach, CA

Fit Model | The Denver Look

Where are all my marathon runners!? I finally ran my first back in October, wow, what an accomplishment…and DAMN, that was seriously the hardest thing I have ever done! Let’s just say I was NOT as prepared as I should have been.

Here a few tips for you guys…pre and post marathon!

Definitely run out of state for your first marathon. Sea level is so much easier to manage. I didn’t really struggle until mile 18-19 since I trained in the good ole mile high city.

Be sure to bring a running pouch with you like this one I got from Living One Love. Fill it with energy boosters and small snacks to keep you moving!

GEAR UP: lightweight and breathable are a must…NIKE is my brand of choice.

Don’t forget a cute dress for the down time… I found mine at Pacsun. This particular one is sold out but I found one that is similar for you guys!

olivia merrill high fashion

Don’t forget your Sunnies! The ones I am wearing here are from Aldo and they are on sale!

olivia merrill

Last but not least, bring a running buddy…or two

Olivia merrill model

olivia merrill blogger

XOXO, Olivia

OUTFIT DETAILS // Nike Running Gear // Pacsun Dress //Aldo Sunnies // Running Pouch

Share Tweet Pin It +1

Posted on September 1, 2018

Previous PostWorking Girl
Next PostWhat to pack for Mexico... as a chaperon

8 Comments

1. 918kiss apk
    1 year ago

I think this is one of the most vital information for
    me. And i am glad reading your article. But should
    remark on few general things, The site styoe is ideal, the articles
    is really nice : D. Good job, cheers http://Webboard.Lumimi.com/index.php?action=profile;u=62167

1. oliviamerrill
      1 year ago

thank you so much, I really appreciate your support! 🙂

2. Maxine
    1 year ago

Great site you havee here bbut I was wanting to know if you knew of any discussion boards thzt cover
    the same topics discussed in this article? I’d really love to be
    a part of online community where I can get advice from other
    knowledgeable individuals that share the same interest.

If you have any suggestions, please let mee
    know. Cheers! http://poshpets.org/__media__/js/netsoltrademark.php?d=knsz.prz.edu.pl

1. oliviamerrill
      1 year ago

Hi Maxine, thanks for your support 🙂 I would suggest downloading an ap to connect with others and ask questions. Here is a list of some good ones! http://www.stack.com/a/best-health-fitness-apps-athletes
      you could also try joining a fitness group – either find a good one you like on Instagram or Facebook and request to join. Facebook is really the best platform, in my opinion, for these type of forums.

3. mobile slot car track hire
    1 year ago

Howdy I am so grateful I founnd your web site, I really
    found you bby mistake, while I wwas researching on Yahoko for something else, Nonetheless I am
    here now and woould just like too say many thanks for a remarkable post and a all round entertaining bog (I also love
    the theme/design), I don’t have time to go through it all att the minute buut I have book-marked it and also
    added inn your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be
    back to read much more, Please ddo keep up the fantastic job. http://feed2js.org//feed2js.php?src=http%3A%2F%2Fwin88.today&num=999&+tz=-5&utf=y&html=y

1. oliviamerrill
      1 year ago

hi there, thank you for the support I am glad you found this article beneficial and helpful. More to come, stay tuned 🙂

4. Mauricio
    11 months ago

Hello great website! Does running a blog such as this require a lot of
    work? I have no knowledge of coding but I was
    hoping to start my own blog in the near future. Anyhow, should you have any recommendations
    or tips for new blog owners please share. I understand this is off topic
    but I just wanted to ask. Thanks a lot!

1. oliviamerrill
      10 months ago

Hi Mauricio, it does require a good amount of time, yes! Its like a full time job